Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thanks to you all, from the US FUTSAL National Team


To the Futsal fans, friends and our families, we would like to thank you very much for your support during the 2008 Concacaf tournament in Guatemala. I am humbled by the confidence you showed in the team, your positive comments and all the support. We made to the 2008 Futsal World Cup in Brazil and we will be sharing with you all the scores, game stats and more videos from the tournament.

I enjoyed sharing with you the details and the info. about 2008Concacaf and now I will be posting info. about my next trip to PORTUGAL staring July 1st representing US and Maryland when we will be participating in this important and very competitive tournament involving some of the top Futsal teams in the World!

Please continue to let me know what you think and how I can help.

I also want to thank Matt Schroeder for helping me with all the blog setup and video posts.

No comments: